Mount Vernon Presbyterian School is a proud member school of the A Better Chance organization. We are eager to assist you in the application process, and invite you to begin your journey by filling out our inquiry form and schedule a visit to campus.
In addition to your application packet from A Better Chance, the following items are necessary to complete your application to Mount Vernon Presbyterian School.
• Online Application (completed by parent through Ravenna Solutions) Once you start the online application, you may save and return to forms in progress before submitting them to the Admissions Office.
• Application Fee $50 Note that we reduce the nonrefundable application fee for A Better Chance applicants. Please contact the Admissions Office for the ABC fee waiver code: 404-252-3448, ext. 2400.
• Student Application(completed by student) Applicants to grades 5-12 should complete the Student Application Form in Ravenna.
• Official ISEE or SSAT Scores Please visit the ISEE website or SSAT website to request scores to be sent to Mount Vernon Presbyterian School. Our ISEE school code is 113414. Our SSAT school code is 5254.
• Collaborative Activity held in February. Your child’s interview date can be scheduled through Ravenna.
Please note that applications completed after February 15 will be assessed on a rolling admissions basis.